Thursday, January 21, 2010

A whirling dervish...


Here I am trying to get a shot of Wilson in his Christmas jammies from Grandma & Grandpa with the blanket they gave him when he was born. He's holding a sign Jackson made that says "Thank You". Cuz that's a cute easy way to say thanks, especially when you can't write or really talk for that matter, right? Well this is the best I could get. The boy never stops! I actually love the shot.
Here was one more attempt. You can't even see the sign in this one. His new favorite thing is running laps. Laps at my moms house, I think all of the kids have enjoyed this pastime. She has the perfect circuit. Laps around the dining room table, I am always worried we will be headed for stitches (again) if he knocks his head on the marble top. Jackson whacked his elbow on the marble top when he was about three and Dr. Morrill had to stitch him up.
And finally, this is how I walked in and found Wilson in his crib the other morning! So cute...If one is good, two is better. Right? Anyway, I hope he realizes his days with those nasty binkies are numbered. His second birthday is right around the corner. I must hold firm! If I put it in print, I will have to hold myself to it right?

3 comments:

  1. i love the 2 binkies! he is a busy guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun age isn't it?! Always busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute,
    Ahhh the binki's,
    Hayden has went since he got up this am without his, I think alot has to do with his stuffy nose and he needs to breathe out of his mouth, However, I am taking advantage of the situation, keeping them hid and going to try to lessen the "binki time" during the day, *sigh

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers