He has completely lost interest in the bottle lately. In order for him to sleep through the night, he has to have 4 bottles during the day and 2-3 small meals. He WILL NOT let you hold him and feed him anymore. If you lay him on the floor to eat a bottle, he just rolls all over the room.
We finally solved this by putting him on the floor, arranging pillows all around him and then putting his blankie over him with the fringe arranged so he can play with it while he eats. Whew! I'm tired just explaining it!
You can't really see it in this photo, but he does have the bottle under there.
The blanket in the background is the HUGE fleece blanket I made for Geoff for Christmas. I have taken to putting blankets all over my front room floor to try to keep at least a small portion of the spit-up off my carpet. Wilson is rolling and crawling all over now and he spits a trail everywhere he goes. I feel so sorry for him. It can't be fun to be spitting up so often. I may just have to replace my carpet once he grows out of it.
Posted by





No comments:
Post a Comment