Thursday, March 26, 2009

He's one to keep an eye on!

I traveled to SLC with Wilson & Bobbi last week. On the way home we stopped at Whole Foods in PC for some Fage and other delicacies unavailable here in Roosevelt.
When we got to the check stand, I was distracted by some fabulousness or other and when I turned back to Wilson I found this:
The man in line behind me had a 6-pack of Guiness, it was St. Patrick's Day, and Wilson had reached out and plucked one for himself. The man did nothing to stop him, he was delighted at Wilson's good taste!

2 comments:

  1. You might want to curb that habit now before it becomes a bigger problem. The drinking or the stealing you pick. Maybe both is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I bet that man really enjoyed it; he's probably telling everyone the story.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers