Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen-Thirteen things I loved about my wedding.



1. That Geoff started to cry the second I walked around the corner and started up the aisle.
2. That he cried almost the entire ceremony, which got Colette crying too.
3. This photo, because it's kooky and fun.

4. The priest who married us is named Fr. Hope.
5. When we returned from our honeymoon, we discovered we had only signed the 'keepsake' marriage license. So we weren't officially married!
6. I really loved my dress and still do, almost 13 years later. I lent it out twice. The first time, the person wouldn't return it and their apartment flooded. My cousins freed it from its imprisonment and returned it to me with a mud stain up to the waist. I took it to the dry cleaner and it came back as good as new! The second person I lent it to loved it so much I gave it to her. She had it vacu-sealed into one of those airtight boxes.
7. At the open house in Roosevelt, we danced the Macarena.
8. At the Roosevelt open house, more that one family friend threatened to hurt Geoff if he wasn't good to me:)
9. These family friends stuffed $100 bills in Geoff's pockets.
10. We spent our honeymoon in Puerto Rico at the Grateful Bed & Breakfast.
11. The proprietor grew pot outside the dining room.
12. Geoff and I didn't partake.
13. This photo, because everyone has a funny look on their face, especially me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers