Friday, April 10, 2009

Flashback Friday-Wilson



When they say time flies - I think they were referring to a baby's first year. I can't believe Wilson is 9 mos already. He went to the Dr. this week for his 9 month check-up. He weighs 21 lbs 8 oz (75th percentile), length is 29 inches (70th percentile), head circumference 47 cm (90th percentile). It really is amazing the growth and development that occurs in a baby's first year of life.
Wilson has started pulling to stand, he also can crawl up 2 or 3 steps. His preferred mode of crawl is still army, but he can get up on all fours and go traditional too. He woke up this morning while I was in the shower and pulled himself up to standing in the crib. By the time my 6.29 minute shower was over, he was HOWLING. He can't figure out how to get back down yet.

Wilson loves his routine and life is pretty easy when we stick to it. He gives great cues when he is tired, the eye rub, and if I put him in his bed after the first or second rub, he goes right to sleep. He sleeps through the night, about 10-12 hours. This is the first baby I have ever had do that! It is wonderful!

This is the pacifeeder
We love this bottle. I don't use it all the time, but it works great for when you have to feed baby in the car, stroller, etc. I especially like it for trips to the city, because when you try to feed baby a regular bottle in the car seat you can't recline them far enough. This has worked great for Wilson because of his reflux, no air and being able to sit up more helps keep things down. If you are looking for a great shower gift, this is it!
Isn't he cute?

This is a hat I crocheted for my niece. I was trying it on Wilson for size. It was way too tight! He looks so funny in his yarmulke.

Wilson loves dum dum suckers. He is eating all kinds of foods now too, he especially likes bananas and cooked carrots. He isn't into the baby foods so much. Just give him the real thing. And by the looks of that belly, he hasn't missed a meal!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute and I agree they grow WAAAAAy to fast!
    Hayden isn't loving the baby food either, and he doesnt like bananas, UGH
    He prefers puffs and cheeto snacks and vanilla wafers, lol

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers