So, we loaded up the babies, car seats and all and headed to the official yard sale board and took photos of all the promising sales being held that day.
People who have permanent yard sales bug me. That is not a YARD SALE people, you are just lazy and you don't want to clean up your crap, so you call it a yard sale, but its not! So we avoided those...
There are some neighborhoods that are more preferred, and some you just want to avoid, period.
But, lo & behold, the first sale we stopped at, after avoiding one of the permanent-lazy-crap-people sales, look what I found...
And, you will never believe the price...
Ready for it?
Are you ready?
$3.00. Yes, I said $3.00. I was ecstatic. I scooped it right up and forked over my $3.00.
Then I took it home and tried to attach it to my super-cool cruiser. (sad face) I could not, for the life of me figure it out. So, I went back in the house and got on line to find some instructions. Do you think I could find an instruction one anywhere on the world wide web? No.
So, I took photos and emailed them to my absentee husband in hopes he could talk me through it. I wanted it on the bike now, you see, not in 36 hours when he would be home. He was unable to decipher my photos enough to be of any real help. (sad face)
I waited. I waited, those long 36 hours until he came home and pounced on him the minute he walked in the door. Please attach my $3.00 treasure to my super-cool cruiser bike! We wanna ride! Nevermind, I already have a super-cool Schwinn bike trailer to take Wilson riding.
My husband couldn't figure how to attach the darn thing either.
Doubt started to creep in. No wonder it was only $3.00.
But, keep faith! After sleeping on it, my husband has an epiphany. And, it was Sunday, mind you. He works it all out in his smart brain, and marches to the garage and 10 minutes later...
We are riding....Happy day!
Posted by





so cool! i love it and i want one! i guess i need a bike first.
ReplyDeleteWhat a find!!
ReplyDelete$3, awesome!
Yard selling in Park City is really fun, *wink*wink, next summer, we'll do it!