Monday, February 23, 2009

You have to dust there too?




What started out innocently enough as opening the refrigerator to remove ingredients for dinner eventually evolved into a full scale attack. I was just going to wash the one bin on the door I noticed was dirty. One bin led to the next and then the next. I became a woman possessed. Geoff got out the camera to document.

After the door was done, I moved on to the shelves inside. Starting at the top, I took out each one and scrubbed it with soap & water. As I got to the bottom, I was disgusted to find what had been living in the bottom of the fridge. Mostly, it was dust.

Two hours, two bulging garbage bags & some serious scrubbing later. the task was complete. It's probably been 4 years since I have cleaned out the fridge to that degree. I'm sure it'll be another 4 before I tackle it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers