Sunday, July 26, 2009

A 10lb desert

Layered Chocolate Desert
1 cube butter
1 1/2 c flour
1/2 c chopped nuts
Mix until crumbly. Press into 9x13 pan. Bake @ 350 for 15 min.

12 oz Cool Whip
1 c powdered sugar
8 oz cream cheese - softened
Mix well and spread over cooled crust.

1 small pkg chocolate pudding
1 small pkg vanilla pudding
3 c milk
Mix, let set, and spread over cream cheese layer.

Top with more Cool Whip and chopped nuts, chocolate shavings or crumbled Heath or Score bar.

I doubled the recipe for the size pan I used. Doubled, I baked the
crust for 20 min.
23.6 lb baby

10lb desert


Only half eaten at the BBQ. I had to take the rest home. Do any of you remember Party Pie from the Grill? This is like that, only bEttEr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers