My assorted Mother's Day presents from Geoff and the boys...

You know you are loved when you get a sporty new bike helmet for Mother's Day. It means three things:
1. My dear husband cares enough about me to make sure I don't suffer a traumatic brain injury and have to be spoon fed, by him, for the rest of my life,
2. I will look super cute while avoiding such injury, and,
3. He listened when I said my old helmet was dorky and listened again, when I pointed out the helmet I liked in the bike shop in Moab last weekend.
Bonus points for the listening part!

This is the letter and coupons Carson gave me. Take the time to click on and enlarge the photo. The coupons are for 'wash the dishes', sweep the floor', and 'be responsible'. Isn't that cute?

When you open Jackson's yellow card, it says "WOW MOM". Love it.

This is a CD/DVD jewel case tissue box holder filled with original Jackson Liesik art. Isn't it great? I love it and have it displayed proudly by my bed.
Thank you to Geoff, Carson, Jackson & Wilson for a wonderful Mother's Day. You bless me in so many ways every day.
I love the tissue box holder made out of jewel boxes. That is such an awesome idea.
ReplyDelete