A look into the lives of the Liesiks; Vanessa, Geoff, Carson, Jackson & Wilson. Living in rural Utah may seem boring, but somehow we manage to keep it lively.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much fun we had. I'm wondering why we didn't take a picture of the whole group though? We had plenty of time while we were standing outside waiting.
Codey is still thinking about Andy's Sage Fried Chicken and regretting that he didn't try it as well.
The following day, my mom asked if we wanted pancakes for breakfast and Chris and I both said, "No!" Are you kidding? I think it will be weeks before I can eat another pancake.
You guys look so cute!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you got to go and have a great time...
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much fun we had. I'm wondering why we didn't take a picture of the whole group though? We had plenty of time while we were standing outside waiting.
ReplyDeleteCodey is still thinking about Andy's Sage Fried Chicken and regretting that he didn't try it as well.
The following day, my mom asked if we wanted pancakes for breakfast and Chris and I both said, "No!" Are you kidding? I think it will be weeks before I can eat another pancake.