Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The real story of the Liesik Family Christmas Tree


We went to Paradise to search for the perfect tree. Look at it, isn't it perfect? Don't be distracted by the orange sippy cup it appears I 'pooped', or the cRaZy look on Jackson's face. Just look at the tree.....
Pre-decorated.
What I would like to bring to your attention is the darling stocking sign I made. It says "The Stockings Were Hung" and has all of our names. So cute!

Decorated
Once we finally got lights on, a project which took 3 hours, we decorated the tree with all our old favorites. Dollar store feather ornaments to vintage glass hearts that belonged to my Grandma Williams.

May you find joy in the meaning of this Christmas season!

2 comments:

  1. Cute sign! cute tree! and I love that piece of black furniture, is it a cabinet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tree! I always wonder what to do with stockings considering I've never had a fireplace in my life....your sign is perfect!

    Oh, and I would have never noticed the pooped sippy cup if you hadn't pointed it out, but now that you have, it's all I can look at. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers